Last year I didn’t make any New Years Resolutions, this year I decided to make up for that, make some and (hopefully) stick to them.
2012 was a year of Swings and Roundabouts, it was an amazing year with some amazing memories made. I learnt a lot about myself, about the things that i should value and the things that i shouldn’t be bothered about at all.
For 2013 I want to;
1. Become more organized and tidier; put things away as I go along and not wait for a clothes mountain to form.
2. Be more careful with my money – because every £1 at Tesco really adds up.
3. The Cliche – Get fit, drink more water and eat healthier (not to buy any more junk once our Christmas stash has been demolished).
4. Drive more – sharing a car with my boyfriend has meant i have got lazy on the driving side, he deserves to be driven around a lot more.
5. Make time to Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize, paint my nails (before they become embarrassingly chipped) & pamper myself.
6. Complete at least 2 courses of my choice – Photography, design etc related.
7. Cook something new & eat somewhere new every month.
So Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013, we can do this….